Saturday, April 27, 2013

Exams, Exams And More Exams



Whoop(!) Exam Season has started, hence, my life is now on hold.

Summer Term brings with it the stressful and traumatizing experience of exam prep.  Revision is something I know lots of people find irritating and laborious. Personally, I get distracted by the simplest of things. It's not that i hate revision, tbh i kind of enjoy it (major geeky moment), it just takes me time to get focused. I could spend hours staring at the wall and daydreaming about something completely irrelevant.

The only thing that keeps me motivated is the thought of partaaay-ing after exams are over. And the feeling of self satisfaction when you get the grades you've wished for.

But for the next month and a half, I shall be hibernating in my lair of books and praying to God to help me through my exams. Not to mention, becoming an emotional wreck, a caffeine addict and having withdrawal symptoms from having no social life.

'Til my exams are done with, Goodbye.

Love,

Yusraa x

No comments:

Post a Comment