Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tea, Books and Freedom


For the past couple of months, I have withdrawn myself from the world, all because of stupid exams, which are now over (yay!), only to find that I am very broke, more so than young Jack, though, unfortunately, I don't have any magic beans.

Whilst my exams were taking place, the only pleasurable thing I did was drink tea and read books, and so, my house is now a cross between Costa and Waterstones, because buying books and drinking endless cups of tea is most obviously the answer to all my problems (!), hence, I now have no money.

And this is rather painful.

I've noticed that when I am in a financial crisis (yes, i know it sounds like the end of the world), I see lots of beautiful things and my shopping list seems to become ceaseless. Yet, when I  am not in this state (what a ridiculous idea), I don't come across any amazing watches, or any  perfect pairs of shoes. Oh, how life is unfair!

Also, I am slightly confused as to what to do with myself until exam season comes around again. Hip Hip Hurray for freedom (!)

Love,

Yusraa x







No comments:

Post a Comment