Monday, April 15, 2013

Patience is a virtue...

I hate waiting. Whether it's for the bus (ain't nobody got time fo' that) or for a webpage to load (maniacal mouse clicking starts here), I have absolutely no patience, especially with my younger brothers.

Babysitting is one of the worst jobs EVER...I don't even like thinking about it. My brothers are like monsters. LOL JK, they're worse. I can't even drink a cup of coffee in peace.

They will refuse to play anything together except football indoors (yes, my mother will kill them, and me, if she finds out)and wrestling (my cue to leave the room.) Then they will harass each other until one (or both) starts crying. At this point, I give up trying to help them.

Here is my expert (pffft) babysitting routine:
  • Place children in front of PlayStation and allow to play FIFA until they fall asleep.
  • Give them all the food in the house to keep them quiet.
  • Lock oneself in one's room and relax.
Though they are quite horrid sometimes and really madden me, I do love my brothers.

Love,

Yusraa x 

No comments:

Post a Comment